In 2017, HQ Equita joined the United Nations Principles for Responsible Investment (UNPRI).
We saw it as an opportunity to incorporate ESG into our investment process as it is an increasingly important business criterion.
With the support of the UNPRI, we found forums to educate ourselves and compare our experiences with peers in the industry. Together with other members of the HQ-Group, HQ Equita has been implementing the UNPRI’s six overall Principles:
1. Incorporate ESG issues into investment analysis and decision making processes
2. Be active owners and incorporate ESG issues into our ownership policies and practices
3. Seek appropriate disclosure on ESG issues by the entities in which we invest
4. Promote acceptance and implementation of the Principles within the investment industry
5. Work together to enhance our effectiveness in implementing the Principles
6. Report on our activities and progress towards implementing the Principles