January 5, 2022
Internship at HQ Equita
We are looking continuously for interns to support our deal team.
Currently we are offering open intern positions starting February 2023.
Internship at a well-knows mid-cap private equity firm Bad Homburg, located outside Frankfurt. HQ Equita is one of the most experienced providers in German speaking regions. Since its inception in 1992, the company has acquired a total of ca. 1 billion euros in capital commitments and invested in over 35 enterprises.
Investors include institutions, family offices, foundations and trusts as well as notable entrepreneurial families – including the Harald Quandt family.
Support of our deal team consisting of 6 investment professionals:
- Identification/ Analysis of new targets
- Market and competition analyses
- Company valuation and return calculations
- all M&A-transaction related work streams
Full member of the deal team from day 1 with the usual market compensation for internships.
- Outstanding academic track record
- Existing knowledge in at least one of the following fields: Corporate Finance/Accounting/Controlling/Strategic Management
- Hands-on personality and team player
- Proficiency in Excel und PowerPoint
- Fluency in German and English in speaking and writing
- Previous work experience in one of the following sectors: Private equity/Investment banking/Strategy consulting/Auditing
- Minimum duration 10 weeks (all year round)
Please send your application including a letter of motivation, an indication of your preferred internship period as well as all relevant certificates of former internships and universities to: Daniela Hufnagel – email@example.com